Monday, October 16, 2006

Got a group, or a downline? How do you talk with them?

Over the years, communicating with people either in your online community, group, or even downline has greatly improved.

We all know business is about relationships. In the online arena, developing solid relationships is more challenging as we're spread all around the world, may speak different languages, have different customs, and especially because we live in different time zones.

So, how do you talk with your people?

Do you Yahoo? That's a quick and easy way to talk, (literally now) with one or a few people.

How about Skype? You can get a pretty good group together there. I know, that for me, the latest versions haven't been compatible with my sound card.

When it comes to conferencing, you've got a number of choices. Some are web-based so there's never a download involved. Others require a short download. I know I've used several and they all have their pluses and minuses.

The one I'm most familiar with, is HotConference. I helped with the beta project and have continued to use them as my choice for conferencing. In my opinion, you get more tools, easier-to-use moderator functions, and way better support than with other folks. At the price, it's really hard to beat, too.

Imagine, unlimited seating, unlimited time usage, all for one low price of just $29.99 a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home